Dental & Vision
Life & Disability
Welcome to your 2019 benefits
ImplicocomX offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. This website provides an overview of your benefits, with the information you’ll need to choose the benefits that are right for you and your eligible dependents for the coming year. The enrollment decisions you make will remain in effect through December 31, 2019.
October 22, 2018 – November 16, 2018
During Annual Enrollment, all employees must re-enroll in a medical plan if they want medical coverage in 2019. Do your other benefits elections meet your and your family’s needs? You may change your dental and vision coverage, life insurance, plus health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs). If you do not change your dental, vision, or life insurance coverages, your 2018 elections will continue. Remember, employee FSA and health savings account (HSA) contributions require your re-enrollment every calendar (plan) year.
After November 16, 2018, medical, dental, vision, life, and FSA changes can only be made if you incur a qualified life event or during the next annual enrollment period. HSA employee contributions can be changed at any time.
To get started, click on “Enroll” in the top menu, then “How to Enroll” for step-by-step instructions.
ImplicocomX has made a few plan design and vendor changes to keep our benefits program competitive in the market.
- Our medical plans will be administered by Aetna beginning Jan 1, 2019. See the Aetna Choice POS II (Open Access) network at aetna.com.
- The wellness incentive program has changed. Click on “Health” then “Medical” and “Wellness Engagement Program” for details.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis for autism spectrum disorder and transgender reassignment surgery are covered per government regulations.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account claims must be incurred by December 31 each year.
- The Employee Life Insurance maximum is increasing to $1,000,000. Click on “Financial Security,” then “Life & Accident Insurance.”
- Short-term disability coverage under the Salary Continuation Plan has been enhanced. Click on “Financial Security,” then “Disability Insurance.”
- Contact your local Human Resources office for any changes in your employee contributions for medical, dental, or vision coverage.
Disclaimer: This site is intended as a general description of the benefits available or provided and is not intended to be all-inclusive. For specific details, please refer to each benefit’s Summary Plan Description. Every effort has been made to ensure this site accurately represents each benefit. However, should there be any discrepancy between the contents in this site and the terms in the plan document, the plan document will prevail.